Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Breakfast at Second Cup

I took this picture  of the rooster and hen for Samuel and Isaac...

Roisin (Nadia's sister) and I went for breakfast to one of my favourite places...
Second Cup.


After we ate our delicious food,
We wandered around the stores just alongside.

I enjoyed these.



"Decide 
once and for all
to have an 
EXTRAORDINARY
life."


As we walked to the car again I noticed this gorgeous flowering tree...


And saw the dropped flowers on the parking area.
Very pretty.


I always come away from Second Cup uplifted, refreshed and 
readier to tackle my life and the challenges that arise.
My EXTRAORDINARY life...

Isn't each of our lives EXTRAORDINARY...?!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good place to visit! Yes each of our lives is indeed extraordinary! :)

    ReplyDelete