Friday, August 5, 2016

Durban Temple

The earthworks continue after some delay because of the rain and the excavations being like three pools of muddy, silty water which have now been drained.  Also with the fuel strike there was some idle time when the machines ran out of fuel.  A plan had been made and was implemented and drums of fuel were transported from Richards Bay.

The washed away areas were actually very beautiful to me.  I thought of how devastated we become when disasters occur in our lives.  And yet, with eyes that can see...

I so enjoy watching the co-operation, grace and excellence of the operators who know there vehicles and machines and work efficiently.

Some have paused when they could and talked to us without interrupting the flow of their work.  I love people and listening and watching them.

I also enjoy the silence (apart from the sound of the machines working) of the site.  I can wander around as I want to - being aware of the vehicles who have right of way.

I would love to put more pictures up - and I have discovered I cannot.  Glenn compiles a technical report every week with photos, and I compile a historical report also with photos, and apart from photos from outside the perimeter, I will not be posting any more photos here.

The site is visible from far and wide.  We have yet to go along the N2 to the North - we will when we are living closer to there. and don't spend so much time commuting

Here are a couple of pictures from roads in the estate.

From the south east -



From the east -

 
From the North West - 


And we are off again attending to details regarding our move.
Perhaps we will be moved by next weekend.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment