Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Cape Town Called

Jane was in Cape Town from England for two weeks.
Les invited me to come and join them 
so that we siblings could be all together in the same town.

We hoped to get a sibling photo of the five of us.

Les organised a cousins Friday afternoon at Kirstenbosch.

My cousins Gillian and her husband Alan, Elisabeth and Patrick were there.
Others were: Sally, Cindy, Dom and Scarlett, Les, 
Ron (Pamela in England) and I.  Lovely afternoon!




Ron, Jane and I  took a Saturday drive to Hout Bay.
We took a boat trip to Seal Island.


We sat wave-watching at Seapoint - very good.


Sunday lunch with Nikky, Jonathan and Tim,
a motor-bike jaunt with Tim,
and Sunday afternoon tea with Les, Sally and family.
Precious.


Monday morning with Les and Sally.
Les and I visited Mom's grave and whited some of the lettering on her headstone.
A lovely labour of love.



And the Sunday afternoon photograph that I am so glad about and grateful for.
Perhaps the last time we can all be together?


Thank you Les for inviting me to come along.
Thanks me, and Tim, for being able to be all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment