Thursday, July 20, 2017

Some Thoughts Today

I am valuable
I am a daughter of God
I am a daughter of my goodly parents
I am me - unique, special and irreplaceable

My dreams are real
I want to remember what my dreams are/were
I will write them or illustrate them and display them where I will see them
I will make at least five minutes a day on reaching towards them
I choose to read, watch, or listen towards fulfilling them
My dreams will evolve and adapt as I do, and as my life unfolds

My roles are important
I need to be clear on what they are today, this week, this year
I need to protect them so I do them as well as I want to
I will need to say “yes” to some people/things and “no” to others
My roles will change over the years, and change again, and again

My time on this earth is finite
My life and time are precious and I want them to be meaningful
I will use my time wisely every day, every week
This month and year will never come again…  When they are past they are past
I will make them count

My family is my treasure
I will cherish my husband daily – and show it
I will love and pray for my children, grandchildren and great grand-children daily
I will remember them all, and also my extended family, and bless them as I can

Everybody needs regular play-dates
I will make them with my husband
I will make them with my family members and friends
I will keep my play-dates

20th July 2017 - Inspired by…


No comments:

Post a Comment