Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Pizza - Delicious!

This is how we make pizza.

Dough:

Mix dry ingredients, then add wet ingredients - 
You can mix it easily with a tablespoon.  It's a beautiful texture!

1 cup flour
1 heaped teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt

1/3 cup milk (or milk powder to make 1/3 cup and 1/3 cup water)
1/3 cup cooking oil

Spread and press by hand in baking tray or round pizza pan.


Spread with tomato sauce.


I took frozen chopped yellow peppers and spread them.
Sometimes I use green or red ones - depending what I have in the freezer, or fresh.


I fry onions, add chopped mushrooms and when they're cooked I add extra-lean beef mince.
When it's all cooked I freeze the mixture.
When I want to make pizza I take out a container of the mix and spread it over the peppers.
This was fresh onion, mushrooms and mince this time.


Sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese.

Bake at 190C for 30 minutes.


When the crust is golden brown, take it out.  Let cool slightly and cut.

 

Enjoy!
We had this as it is last Friday.
Sometimes I serve with mixed green salad, avocado, or peas, or peas and carrots.
It's always delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment