Thursday, January 6, 2022

2022 - Glenn And Judy History - Week 1

 2022 is the year I've decided to convert our photos in our albums to digital 
and upload them to my blog.



Our birthdays are on the same day - April 17th.
This year (probably 1969) my family wrapped all our presents in the same paper.
We had fun opening and figuring out whose present was was whose.

- When I find a wedding photo I will add it in. -

We were married in Johannesburg in the Ramah chapel on Friday 17th April 1970.
Immediately afterwards we went to the airport and boarded a plane for England
where Glenn was endowed we were sealed in the London Temple 18th April 1970.
(I had been previously endowed six months earlier when my parents, siblings and I 
went to England to be sealed as a family in the London Temple.) 


We had a couple of weeks of honeymoon travelling in England.
This was on a trip to London.


In 1971 we took a brief trip to the Eastern Transvaal.


Douglas was born 25th June 1971.
This photo was taken at my parents home.
51 Jan Hofmeyr Ave, Florida Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment