Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Friday Pause at Weltevreden Farm.

Sometimes I need some 'time out.'

I have a few favourite places where I feel safe to be on my own.

Weltevreden Farm (near Rock Cottage) is one of my retreats.
It was a farm, turned into a community of crafters and small businesses.
(It's where Second Cup tea garden is.)

As I sat there quietly I looked up and saw this lovely view.


Because Cecilia was coming  to work at our home last Saturday 
the three of us took Thursday 'off.'
We went to the Botanic Garden, put Vi in a wheelchair and wheeled her to
the Arboretum across the Lion's footbridge.

I had packed a picnic, so we sat amongst the beautiful, tall shady trees, 
lay on the grass, walked a little, sat again, and ate our tasty picnic.

It was good to be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment