Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Hail Storm...

Les and Sally borrowed my car 
to visit Sally's brother, Ed, and family.

Twenty minute hail storm!

As it started Les went out and drove the car under a tree.

It started hailing even harder, so he stayed in the car until the hail abated.








Some more pictures.










The car is pock-marked anyway.
Imagine what it would have been if Les hadn't moved the car to some shelter.


When I tried to phone the insurance company on Monday morning
there was no getting through.

In the afternoon I reported it and am waiting for a consultant to phone me back.

She asked where the car had been when the damage occurred -
when I said "Featherbrooke" she said
"Oh, that's one of the areas worst hit."

So... we wait and see what repairs need doing.

I'm grateful for insurance!


No comments:

Post a Comment