Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A Busy Day!

A full day of

hanging curtains in our new bedroom,
deciding what goes where from this side of the house to the other,
moving clothes and other items to our new bedroom cupboards,
clearing half the storeroom for Nadia to use,
sorting out items from the storeroom to go to the charity shop,
packing Nadia's supplies in the storeroom as Sylvester brought them from next door,
sorting out banking knots,
perusing accommodation where we are going,
applying to three estate agents for accommodation - we leave soon now,
writing important emails (Paulette van Tonder's husband Basil died last week,)
instructing Doctor who was here for the day.

I enjoyed my pause for my bath this lovely sunny Winter afternoon.
Very good pick-me-up my daily bath is for me on most afternoons.
It's the warmest time of the day, and the sunniest, and I can soak uninterrupted for as long as I want to.

Glenn has fitted a towel rail in the new bathroom,
he also fitted cup holders in the bathroom,
He has been working on the lawnmower which seized or something (I think,)

Simple omelettes for supper tonight.
We are both weary...

No comments:

Post a Comment