Monday, June 13, 2016

Memories of My Parents...

 I remember the day I was miserable.
My Mom visited.
I poured out my woes of the time on her...
And finished with "And I don't even have a dictionary!"
My Mom brought be one the next time she visited.



I have loved it for many years.
And also enjoyed her sensitivity.

It's time for the dictionary to go the way of the earth...
Perhaps it will be useful to someone else.

And - do you remember the gurgling fish vase from my Dad?
He had great fun filling it part way and tipping it back and forward
enjoying the gurgling with his grandchildren.

I enjoyed watching the interpersonal interactions.


Time to send it on its way too.
I have too many things!

Anyone want these?

1 comment:

  1. lOVE THIS MEMORY! I think we could use the dictionary.We have several but often find that the newer dictionaries do not have a lot of the older words that older dictionaries have. Would love to have it please!

    ReplyDelete