Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Sore Toe

We took a walk to the beach last  Wednesday latish afternoon.
As we stepped onto the sand leaving the dune vegetation my foot 
in my sandal slipped on the sand/stone/root/path.

Ouch!
Drat! I have been so careful to protect my body so I can function on site!
I took my sandal off and hobbled back the short distance to the car.

Before we went to bed Glenn made me this splint from a mango juice box 
to protect my very tender toe from the pressure of the bedding.


I used the splint Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights.

I don't need the splint any more, 
but I can't put on shoes yet or
the safety boots I need to wear on the site.

Slippers it is for me for now.

Not sure if its a strain/sprain/bruise/crack/break...
Time will tell (how long it takes to heal).
So I am car and office bound on the site for now,
and fairly home-bound off the site.
Time to catch up administration, 
correspondence and other things.

Always more for me to do than I have time for!
Constant choosing priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment