Saturday, February 1, 2020

Sunday Afternoon Feb 1st 2020 - Thank you!


Who are those helping me along?  Many people actually.
Every day Glenn helps me in some way or another.
This last week he installed some lights above my working counter.
What a great help!
He helps keep me down to earth, in touch with reality.
I’ve learnt a lot from him and with him.

I’m again reading a book by M Scott Peck “In Search of Stones.”
M Scott Peck and many other authors have helped me along to where I want to go…
I’m also leisurely reading the Reader’s Digest compilation called “How to Live with Life.”
Short pieces by many of the wise ones of the world.
I’ve learnt a lot about a lot, from those who write down what they have learnt.
(I miss the Reader’s Digest! Not printed any more for South Africa…)

TED talks, radio, General Conference, Internet, magazines, people I meet…
Many people I know, and those I don’t, help me along.

We’re having scheduled stage 2 load-shedding this morning from 8am-noon.
Those who keep the lights on, and repair systems when they go down –
They help me along... they make my life ore care-free.
Those who made this computer, and create all it can do, help me along!

I am… because of so, so many who use their time, talent and means to do what they do.
I hope more and more of us love what we are doing each day!
And, by being who we each are, help some their along their way.

Of course… there are those who “help” – but don’t help!
I hope I’m among that number less and less!
Hopefully I’m learning more and more to read subtle cues.


No comments:

Post a Comment