Monday, August 24, 2015

The Busy Last Week...

Tulip decided Glenn was "The Man..."


This is the book I am reading at Hilmar and Dianne...
A great book!

I read the part just before we left about the three realities he identifies:

God's reality
Our circumstantial reality
Our personal reality...

Interesting to contemplate.


We started our epic journey which turned out to be unusual!
We started on the X26 (express bus to Heathrow) after our train ride to East Croydon station.

At one of the stops another bus crashed into our bus.
All off - with transfer tickets.
Which bus to take now!
We found the 111 to Heathrow Central.
A stop at every stop on it's circuitous route...

A little later it was all off again!  I had no idea why!
A porter came and grabbed my bag and off he went.
I was torn between Glenn on the one side getting off our bus with 
our two small bags and his big bag
and the porter striding off with my big bag.

All the passengers from our 111 bus were heading to this other bus.
We got on.
On the way I wondered if we were on a bus to Heathrow.
I tapped on the driver's window.
He said we would be there eventually.
Later on on the indoor display I saw that this was also a 111 to Heathrow Central...

Then Glenn said "I wonder whether we will get there in time for our coach?"

Oh my... another concern as to what we do IF...

These are two artists blocking out their design on this green-grocer's kiosk.
I loved watching them while we waited for the X26 at East Croydon.


Some scenes along the first part of our journey...







I was really taken with these murals.
I wonder what they signify?!


And now we are on the coach from Heathrow to Bridgwater...

This is a solar cell farm.
We saw a couple of them on our journey.


I was interested in the beige fields after harvesting the crop.
I always think of England as green... it isn't all the time I realise now. 



Three pictures of Mike, Jodi, Daniel, Ethan and Emily 
at Jane's birthday party.




And birthday scenes.




The birthday girl!


Reading stories to grandchildren.



The four Sommer men.



More birthday celebration scenes.


And a gorgeous sunset through the lounge window.


No comments:

Post a Comment