Thursday, December 8, 2016

Beauty All Around

 In my walking more as my toe heals
I walked a little along the 2 1/2 km Umhlanga promenade 
while Glenn walks the whole distance and back.

Sitting on a bench along the way and watching the sea
I saw this little bird alight and walk along.

It was so good to sit quietly, watch the bird, 
hear and see the sea, feel the wind, and rest.


Later that evening the sunset colours 
from the first floor of our building looking towards the East were lovely.



And to the West from our flat.
Gorgeous gentle colours.


I get tired sometimes of the buildings all around me.
I have learnt to look at the clouds
and enjoy the greenery I can see.

Our flat is lovely and cool because we can have a through-draft
by opening combinations of doors.
I enjoy being on the third floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment