Wednesday, December 7, 2016

A Breath of Naturalness...

November 30th I needed to collect my BOTSOC membership card
from the Durban Botanical Gardens office.

While we were there we walked a bit, not knowing how much I would be able to walk.
My toe is healing bit by bit I am thankful to say.

It was refreshing to be in all this (cultivated) naturalness...


Wonderful sound of wind chimes.


Interesting art installations.
I love public art!





Intereesting bark colours.














I realised this is an unusual Botanical Garden - lots of exotic species here.

And we came home to...
our interesting, neat, tidy, well maintained concrete jungle - 
where we will live for these next about two years.

After the feeling of refreshment being in the Botanical Gardens, I will make sure
I take time out to be amongst trees more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment