Sunday, November 15, 2020

What Future Difficulties Do I Need To Prepare For Now?

 

I prepare for my older age as best I know how.

What if I can’t see any more?
What will I need to do, change, when I can’t see any more?
What if I can’t hear any more?
What if I can’t remember my passwords any more?
What if I start repeating myself over and over?
What if I can’t administer my finances any more?
What if Glenn dies?
What if Douglas and family move out of the country?
What if I suddenly need to leave the country?
 
I have our storage inasmuch as I have been able to get it back to better preparedness.
We have security on our house that helps me feel fairly safe.
When I drive around I am aware and cautious.
When I park my car I know it might not be there when I come out.
I try to keep physically and mentally healthy so I have reserves if I should need them.
We have some financial reserves.  I try to administer them responsibly.
 
I do my best.
 
How can I increase my preparedness?
Be more conscious perhaps.  Less casual.
 
In the meantime, I’ll enjoy every, every day that I am able and considerably self-reliant.
 
What future difficulties do you need to prepare for now?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment