Sunday, November 22, 2020

What Do I Look Forward To?


 
I look forward to visiting our daughters again!
I look forward to being with my UK children-in-law again!
I look forward to seeing my UK grandchildren and great-grandchildren, 
and meeting the two littlies I have not met yet!
I enjoy being with my loved-ones who live here!

I look forward to seeing my siblings again!
I look forward to visiting their families again!

I look forward to meeting at the chapel again!
I look forward to hearing the organ again!
I look forward to going to the Temple again!

I look forward to visiting my friends again.
 
I look forward to each day actually…
I look forward to my scripture study each morning.
I look forward to reading or listening to something every day.
I look forward to my afternoon bath each day.
I look forward to Tai Chi in the Botanic Gardens each week!
 
Do I need to change anything about looking forward to this/these?
No
 
What do you look forward to? 
And – does anything about your looking forward need to change?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment