Sunday, November 8, 2020

What Sources of Information Do I Trust?

 


 









Sigh…

I don’t really trust any one source of information.
I continually check and double check information that comes my way.

I learn a lot from the scriptures, personal prayer and inspiration, wise people, 
certain radio, TED talks, good books, the internet and other sources.
 I wonder why I don't really trust any one source of information?
But I know “It is what it is.”
 I suppose, most of all, I trust myself, that I’ll recognise my way forward, 
recognise who can help me when I need help, trust them for as long as I need immediate help.

I trust my Heavenly Father.  I know He might not “save” me from what will help me grow…

 Do I need to widen or narrow the sources I trust?

 I probably will need to widen the circle of sources I trust as I grow older.

 What sources of information do you trust?  Do you need t widen or narrow the sources you trust?



No comments:

Post a Comment