Thursday, March 12, 2015

Busy Tuesday...

The veld ready for fires...
 

A sacred pause.


I walked to the waterfall.



Dark and rugged path.

 
A pause for Tai Chi. 


A touch of Autumn.



In Autumn and Winter the succulents come into their own.

 

Now this is really growing where you find yourself...
The roots make their way amongst the rocks.


Wonderful textures and colours.






And back to the other lushness.


Hey... I'd love a bench like this in my garden!

 

And as I leave the glorious Barbeton Daisies are blooming.


As we walked to Cabryn's 10th birthday supper on the 10th March
I looked back at the progress on the patio project.


Doug, Nadia and family,
Erene and Kayla, Vi, Glenn and I.



Dom and Cindy arrived later.



10 candles!






A full and happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment