Sunday, June 9, 2019

Sunday Afternoon - 9th June 2019 - Juicing

This is the week!
Glenn has decided to do a juice fast.

He borrows a book from millworker Sam Reddy on the site and decided
"Now is the time..."

He is on day 3 today.


Almost half way...
Some blends are more tasty than others.
The carrot and apple ones are good Glenn says.

When I was gathering and preparing the ingredients for lunch the first day,
I came to 1"cm of ginger..."
I thought "One centimetre of which part?  Some of this root is thick and some is thin..."
Anyway, I made what I thought was a sensible choice, and cut it up in the mix to juice.

When Glenn took the first sip of the juice at the office he (like gasped)
"Whew! this ginger is strong!"

I laughed and said - "It said one cm of ginger... I wondered about that..."

When we got home we saw that in all the other cases of ginger he had written 'cubed.'
He added (cubed) in afterwards!
Now the ginger component of the mix is... almost imperceptible.

No comments:

Post a Comment