Sunday, June 16, 2019

Sunday Afternoon - June 16th 2019 - Home-Sick Prickle


Whew!

144 Weeks!
Sometimes I get a little “home-sick prickle” inside me…

Most days I am delighted and grateful to be here and
adding my little bit to the project.

Thank you Douglas for being at home and managing things there.
That is a great comfort to me.

Angela, your birthday on Wednesday!
I remember increasingly longing for months for you to ‘come…’
And then, there you were!
The start of a journey together we could not possibly have foreseen.
I am blessed to have you as my daughter.
I learn from you regularly, as well as learning along with you.

I appreciate the bits of news, occasional contacts and visits from all of you.
Thank you for remembering us.

Have a good week…

Love Mom/Judy

In our new “office” – one of the missionary apartments.
And – my view of the temple from my desk…

 



No comments:

Post a Comment