Sunday, August 30, 2020

Who Or What Do I Need To Remember To Remember?


The miracle of growth in Spring

That there are seasons…

That there are consequences for every action and non-action

That “whatever fire I feed will keep burning”

What decisions I have made for myself and how I want to live my life

That there are “truths” and “truths” and sometimes neither of us can prove our “truths”

That I have a “Bill of Human Rights” and so does everyone else

That I have very much to be grateful for – every day

That I am truly fortunate

That “privilege” carries responsibilities

That I am me… and that I’m unique, special and irreplaceable

That there’s no one else in the world like me, never has been, never will be

That I largely get to choose my life and what I’ll be

That I’m a Daughter of God and as such I “do” certain things, and I “don’t do” certain things

That I’m “Just Visiting This Planet”

 

Monthly and annual expenses

Birthdays and anniversaries

Drink my water! Every day!

Makeup and hair daily

Earrings

Be sure I have a mask with me when I go out

Tend my seedlings and growing vegetables

Tend my garden

 

Those I love

Those I’m in covenant with

Ministering

Dentist and homeopath regularly


How can I make this happen?

I have various ways.  Post-it notes, alarms on my phone, calendar, coloured pegs, and a whole host more.  I'm very glad to live these days with so many options to choose from!


Who or what do you need to remember to remember?              

No comments:

Post a Comment