Sunday, December 27, 2020

What am I Realising, Understanding this Christmas?


 

To me, Christmas is Jesus' birthday.

So... what gift can I give Him?
I like this Advent of Kindness.
And there are many similar invitations to civility, real aid and respect.

I know Christmas means different things to different people...

How can I be respectful of them, and how can I celebrate in my own meaningful way?

I can be kind to all I come in contact with - as my gift to Jesus Christ on the celebration of His birth.

And I can co-exist with others around me.  I can be interested in their celebrations. I am interested.  I have learnt from experience that I can learn much that is useful to me from everyone I come in contact with.  

What might I be forgetting?

The time might come when I need to decide to separate from some others who might be intent on choosing ways I do not want  to be a part of.  Or they might choose to separate from me and mine.

There's always choosing - every day...

Until then, I can retain my own integrity and allow others to be who they choose to be.

What are you realising and understanding this Christmas?  
What might you be forgetting?





No comments:

Post a Comment