Sunday, December 20, 2020

What Are My Personal Gifts and Talents?

Yes, I am...

I know what some of my gifts and talents are...

I know I am a Daughter of God.

I am a woman of faith and commitment, wisdom and courage.

I know I love my husband and children, my grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

I know I love my friends.

I know I love my clients.

I like to do what I like to do.

I love colour, texture, shapes, composition, beauty, function, simplicity, complexity, good food, Tai Chi, the Botanic Garden or nearby place of safety and solitude.  When we were in KZN it was the beach.

I know I like being happy, civil, co-operative, comfortable, attractive, my-own-fashionable, pleasant enough, interested and interesting.

I know I love learning, listening to and watching many people, considering many opinions, drawing my own conclusions, making my own choices.

I know I like to live in pleasant and beautiful enough (to me) circumstances.  
I know I do not like being cold.

I guess others can more easily identify my gifts and talents, or what they see and consider my gifts and talents.

In what way can I truly share them?

Well, I don't think I go out of my way to share them... I live my life as best I know how and hope that something might be useful to someone else.  Sometimes people approach me, and then I'm usually happy to share - if I think it will be good for them, and for me...

I keep a blog and a journal.  In that way someone can access "me" if they want to.

What are your personal gifts and talents?  In what ways can you truly share them?

No comments:

Post a Comment