Sunday, December 6, 2020

Who or What is My Opposition?

 













And... how can I go around, under, over or through this opposition?

I don't experience much opposition any more... I guess I've learnt lots of lessons.

I suppose the greatest challenges I have now are related to my physical well-being.  

My back-ache is easier.  I continue to ponder what the answers might be and who might be able to help me.

I'm aware that I seem to be more forgetful?  I write more things down... post-it notes are very useful!  I love the neon coloured ones!

I count myself fortunate...  My days are blessed.  My nights are peaceful - most of the time.  The more careful I am with my diet and exercize, the more peacefully I and my body live with each other.  

What is your opposition?  How can you go around, over, under or through this opposition?

No comments:

Post a Comment