Wednesday, January 7, 2015

"Nando's Chicken Strips" Recipe

I learnt this when visiting Angela.
Thank you Angela!
 
This does not take long, so have everything else ready for the meal.
 
Drizzle Nando's sauce over the bottom of the pan.
The more you put in, the more peri-peri the chicken will be.
Put in the chicken strips.
 
Sometimes I will do this and leave it for a while
until I am ready to cook and serve.
 
Turn on a medium-highish heat.
 
Move the strips around periodically to cook through. 
The chicken will make a juice, then reduce down.
As the strips gets dryer, keep moving the strips periodically,
turn down the heat somewhat and
watch as they caramelize so that the chicken does not burn.
 
Here is our Nando's chicken ready to serve.
This is two chicken breasts.
 

I use the Nando's mild peri-peri sauce.


Serve with fresh salads.
 
Delicious, easy and quick meal.
 
Remember the messages on the mugs:
 
You're so special
Especially to me
 (on the other side of that mug)
 
This mug given to me by my Dad.
 
And
 
I love you...
 
This singing mug lent? given? to me by Douglas.
 
Thank you Dad.
Thank you Douglas.
 
These mugs are right next to my stove - I see them every day.
I soak in their messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment