Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Best Laid Plans...

The dishwasher blinked "fault 30"  Bless Glenn for being able to find out what it is, and being able to mend it.  He manufactured a part that was cracked.  It took the whole morning.

Jane alerted me to the fact that my blog disappeared from the internet.  I 'read my computer screen' as one of my friends said, did what I thought was the  solution and in a few hours it was back online.

I was eating my lunch and felt like a stone in my mouth.  My tongue detected half of my tooth broke off.  To the dentist tomorrow.  Surprisingly I was able to eat supper tonight without the inside of my cheek being shredded!  Tender mercy!  I thought... "Better it needs attention now than when we are in England!"

These sorts of interruptions used to have me seriously frustrated!  Now, I just rearrange my life.  I actually enjoyed washing dishes for the last 24 hours...

I remember President Uchtdorf saying When there are speedbumps in the 'road' slow down!  That means a lot to me nowadays...  I think that would have helped me a lot when I was younger.  Better to learn that late... than never.

I'm glad I've learnt a lot that has made my life more bearable, more manageable, more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment