Friday, February 20, 2015

I'm So Glad You Told Me

One of my clients gave me this book to read a couple of years ago.
I read about a third of it.
Life and distractions happened.
 
The other night in my awake state I picked it up again.
I read and read.
 
I was comforted, I laughed and I cried.


Some quotes:

The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.
Remember every cloud has a silver lining... and sometimes a bolt of lightning.
Time wounds all heels.
There is always a bright side.  It may hide, but you WILL find it.
... sharing your grief is an essential step towards healing.
Where there's no control there's no responsibility.
Life is an adventure.  Hang onto your hat and scream for all you are worth.

If you ever need a dose of humour mixed with timeless wisdom - this will do nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment