Friday, April 17, 2015

A Change of Routine

 I had not the time to go to the Botanic Garden for Tai Chi this week.
I drove to our chapel grounds, walked around, selected a spot and did my Tai Chi routine.
Then I had a call I was expecting from Doug to go to Florida and do some business.
 
Tot siens chapel grounds... my time here was refreshing.
 
 

I fetched Doug at his new house.
Plumbing underway...


Ishmael, Doug and Dom.


The new bathroom to be in the second unit...



This screeding done in unit one, ready for floor.


Second unit work underway.
Dom and Cindy are due to move into the second unit at the end of the month.


The floor taken out in a pile to be carted away/used as firewood?


Day by day each life is built - Doug's life and mine - and yours too.
 
We went off to the Bank.
They were off-line for an hour and the Bank was locked-down.
One of the Customer Services people was at the door about to go into the Bank.
We explained our situation and got
personal attention outside the door of the Bank!
 
I walked away thinking... "Another Tender Mercy..."
I feel cared-for, cared-about - blessed, again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment