Monday, March 2, 2020

Pizza Dough Recipe


Pizza Dough
(I got this recipe from a young adult, Karen Webster, a long time ago.
Daughter of Rob and Rosemary Webster.
I wonder where she is now...
It works every time!) 


1 cup cake flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1/3 cup oil
1/3 cup milk (or milk powder and water)

(I put the oil in and keep 1/3 cup milk (water if using milk powder) handy.
I add about a quarter cup and mix the dough with a spoon, and then the last of it if needed.
You get familiar with how it should ‘feel’ and work.
Soft, not sticking to your fingers, easy to work with.
Sometimes I add a little more flour, and sometimes a little more milk/water.)

Press into swiss roll pan or pizza pan

Spread tomato sauce over the dough
Top with whatever pizza toppings you want
Spread with cheese

Bake 180C for about 30 minutes – until pastry is golden brown and cheese is melted.







No comments:

Post a Comment