Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Reconciliation


Tuesday evening March 17th 2020 midnight

You are all much in my thoughts this evening.
I am wide awake...
Sigh… How much has changed in one week!

We are in a stage of national lock-down here.
How are you doing with the corona virus pandemic?

It doesn’t really affect me much personally.
I’m loading with fresh fruit and vegetables – more than usual.
I believe this will bolster my immune system.
I’m fairly assured this will pass me by.
I still do the odd shopping when I need to.
I still have a lot of gardening and sorting out to do.
This gives me time to do it, and more incentive.
Our Tai Chi group in the Botanic Garden is 11 people,
and in the open air, so we went ahead this morning -
being sure to keep our reasonable distance from each other.
I love being there.  It’s part of my weekly refuge that enables me
to be human when I’m with other people at other times.

World-wide church meetings are suspended until further notice.
On Sunday we gathered at Erene’s home for a family sacrament meeting.
12 of us.  Doug, Nadia and three, her sister Kayla and husband,
Erene, Roisin (Nadia’s sister) and Erene’s mother, and the two of us.
It was a lovely personal experience.
Earlier in the day Glenn and I had our Sunday School discussion with each other.

This is the A4 poster I made in relation to Jacob 2 – our reading for this past week. 






















And on we go – into this new week!

I think of you every day – and pray for you.  That’s what I do…
My roses are blooming gloriously this week!
An extra reason to think of you all – as though I need it…  I don’t.

I’m sufficiently reconciled and at peace with my circumstances of this time…
It’s all interesting actually.
Who would have ever thought…!

Sleep well.
I hope to now...
“Dream of me and you’ll have happy dreams.”
I'll dream of you and have happy dreams.

Love

Mom / Judy

In my on-going sorting out I found some of the big posters I have made… 
(Type in  "Posters" in the search-bar if you're interested)
(Or... here they are in the previous recent posts.)
I enjoyed making them, and I enjoyed seeing them again…
After the big ones I went to making small A4 ones that would fit in my journals.

No comments:

Post a Comment