Tuesday, May 28, 2019

President Ramaphosa Inaugurated


Good morning -  

Today’s WINTER temperatures – 14 and 22C… 17 and 24 a few days ago - 
eat your heart out!!!!

We’ve moved from the greener season to the green one…
I’ll enjoy it for as long as we are here.

National Presidential inauguration over



Here’s hoping for a better 5 years than the last 10 years we have had…

We essentially haven't watched TV for almost three years...
I’m glad we got to see some of it at John and Brenda’s before we headed off 
to lunch at my favourite Spur in Amanzimtoti…
Granny Vi loves to go there!
There was hardly anyone there!
We had good service – as usual, and quick!  That’s unusual…
But the place is so lovely that I don’t mind the wait.
I love to gaze out of the windows and enjoy the sea.

We are moving fr0m our container office to the Missionary Housing.
I am taking down all the photos on my wall here and marking them and 
storing them for historical purposes…
Big job.
Lots of Prestik (blu-tack sort of) used over the last 2 ½ years…

Time for new visitors visas to visit the UK!

I love you!

Mom/Judy

At last… I got around to getting new spectacles…  Happy Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment