Thursday, February 25, 2016

Another Bad Haircut!

Ok... I went back to the same hairdresser and gave her a chance
to make good what has been difficult to deal since my last cut.
I gave more specific instructions as to what was difficult to manage.
I was happier with the initial result.

As the days have gone by I realise... this is another kind of bad haircut.

I'm aware that I don't know what a good haircut really means in detail...

But!  This is not good.  It is choppy.  The layers are blunt and visible.
I have trimmed a few long clumps when I pull my hair back into a pony-tail.
I need to pull it back still!  It is very hot here still! 30C today!

So... I will go elsewhere for my haircuts in future.
And, when I wash my hair again I will curl it again.
That will do until my next haircut is due.

Nuisance!  She washes brilliantly!
She colours acceptably!

Wish I was near you Gillian and Dianne!

No comments:

Post a Comment