Wednesday, February 24, 2016

My Problem Solved...

I love the new patio room that is to be our new bedroom...

But!  I actually felt physically miserable and sad in my kitchen 
to lose the light coming in from the patio side 
when the ceiling went up in our new bedroom.

It's not something I can explain any other way than 'sad and miserable.'

At the Temple last week I came to know what was needed 
to help myself feel physically happier...

Concealed lighting above the glass patio doors...
It lifts the gloom sufficiently to gladden my heart again.

I can just put the lights on during the day when I need to have my spirits lifted.
I don't need them in the evenings.

Thank you Glenn!
You make things important to me happen!
I really appreciate your talents and generosity of spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment