Saturday, February 20, 2016

Cinnamon Rolls

Kayla Westpfahl made these for us when they came for supper
last week.

They were delicious!
I asked for the recipe.

I made them for last weekend.
Mixing them with my Kenwood Chef mixer and the dough hook
caused the mixer to strain and the machine to go poof!
And smoke poured out of the back and front of it.

Glenn took it apart and after he and Douglas trying to get parts for it
declared it past repair - they do not make spare parts for my 23 year old mixer any more.

...A pause to respect my mixer that has served me so well...

And... I was so thrilled to see my dough rising so beautifully!





Baking in the oven.


This is Paula Deen's recipe.
When it came out of the oven I put an icing glaze on it while it was still warm.
I can heartily recommend these delicious cinnamon rolls!
You will find it on the internet at
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/cinnamon-rolls-recipe.html
if you want to try them too.
Sorry... I don't know how to link yet...

There... I did it - I think...

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/cinnamon-rolls-recipe.html

Very good I must say!
Thank you Kayla for introducing us to these.
I will make them again - for a special occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment