Sunday, February 28, 2016

My Trip To Carole

Serious fire at Crown Mines.
A Cash and Carry store went up in flames.



Carole lives in Alberton.
These pictures on my way home - off the toll roads.
Mondeor/Ridgeway.










Lovely hillside.


Impressive Mosque.



Heading towards Johannesburg and Rifle Range Road.


The fire still raging.



Such promising clouds!





Fire engines.


Some moving inspiration...:
"Mistakes are always forgivable
if one has the courage to admit them."




Back in Maraisburg area.


Florida.


Near Hoerskool Florida (just ahead past the robot.)


At Carole's I enjoyed their storm.
I came home to our storm!
Most welcome rain.

I have known Carole since I was a teenager.
She and I have shared many years of friendship together.
I love visiting there!
I cam home feeling refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment