Sunday, October 5, 2014

"Hope Inspiring" Television

I love to watch hopeful television.  There is lots and lots of it on SABC 1,2,3, etv and BYU Television which are the channels I have at my disposal to watch.  I don't have time to watch all that I find helps me feel hopeful as I watch and sustained in the hours and days between watching.

In Africa (maybe other parts of the world too) we have people who carry water for long distances.  Someone (a group of people?) developed the hippo roller www.hipporoller.org   Saturday morning I watched how the hippo roller is made in "How do they do That?" a programme for children that I like to watch.

I thought... "This is so helpful to so many - thank you those who made this happen."  I feel emotional when I have these sorts of thoughts.  Which is often.

I love that there are people all over the world who are using their energy to bless the lives of someone or other or lots of people.  I love that generous people share what they know.  I love it when people work together to make progress that benefits especially 'the least' of our brothers and sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment