Friday, October 3, 2014

"Tell Me About Yourself"

I got an email from the kinesiologist a few moments ago:

"I'm planning something huge and I would like you to be a part of it, I've been synthesising my knowledge of the last 20 years and have developed a unique methodology that I hope will change physiotherapy . It’s time to share the story and the experience.

 Please click ... and tell me a bit about who you are and to check that I have your correct contact details."


Interesting!

This is what I wrote:

"ME: rare, unique, unusual, believe in myself, pursue my dreams.
Faith, family and friends are my priorities.
Health is important to me so that I can live my life as fully as possible, as balanced as I can.
When I die I want to be able to say "My song is sung, my living is done."

Try it yourself!  What would you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment