Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Start of a Busy Week

Monday afternoon we went to the SABC.
We applied to be part of the audience for a recording of a Noot vir Noot episode.
Yesterday was the day!
 
It was an interesting experience!
We clapped lots!
We smiled lots!
We were there for the recording of two episodes due to be aired in February.
Having been there, I will be interested to see how they actually air them.
 
Johan Stemmet is like we see him on TV for me.
 
This is the SABC building we went to.
Entrance 7.
 

These banners were on the side of the building where we parked.
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing, but in rising every time we fall."
"There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats it's children."


This morning I went to Tai Chi at the Botanic Garden.
My Mother has been dead more than 20 years.
When I see small flowers, I think of her...
I thought of her this morning several times when I saw small flowers.


I watched the masked weavers building their nests over a calm part of the river.


I sat on a bench before Tai Chi.
I was surprised to see this tortoise settled about three meters away from me - unafraid...

  
I enjoyed watching these Guinea Fowls, also unafraid.


More small flowers reminding me of my Mother.


  
And today is Ethan's 13th birthday!
They came across for a swim this afternoon.
 
 
My car I bought from my Dad is serviced...
Dermatologist tomorrow...
Hair this week, and on and on...
 
I feel blessed.
I am blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment