Monday, October 20, 2014

Lazy and Last Minute...

I just read over my dialogue submission for my writing group early this morning.

I realised more editing was needed.  I did it.

I often write my pieces the morning I am going.  Then I read them aloud and edit as I go along and hand them in.

I know I would do better by leaving them a couple of days after that and then re-read and re-edit.

I sometimes wonder if I will ever change?  I think I am making progress in many ways... perhaps as I persist in this the particular transformation, conversion will continue until I find that indeed I AM more disciplined, less lazy and last-minute as I put down in words what I want to convey.


This is my bowl of seeds I have collected from all over the world.  It is in the middle of the dining-room table when I don't have fresh flowers there.  The two light coloured little dainty seeds in the middle ground left hand side are the ones I collected at Constantia Park when I was there on Friday.  I love my seed collection!  Good memories of many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment