Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Real Life Around Here This Week

Monday I baked Sister Millander's Ginger Drops.  Delicious!
 
I had Cecilia here doing some housework,
and Petros doing some gardening - our gardener Doctor is away.
 
I gave them each some Ginger Drops to share with their families.
 
This is some of our day Tuesday...
The cupboard is taking shape -
then I can move things from one of the cupboards the other side of the house.
Glenn is doing an excellent job - as usual.
This cupboard is going nowhere.  It will be here long after we are gone!


Vi wanted to do some shopping - she is using the supermarket trolley to
steady herself and is practicing walking a bit without the walker.
 
She wanted me to choose some flowers for Christmas.
I chose these lovely roses.


The flowers in the garden are blue with touches of pink.


Vi's rose "Double Delight" is blooming...


And so is Angela's "Angel Bells."


This is my picking of vegetables for today...


And our simple wrapping of our gifts is all but finished.



It was sweltering hot this morning.
Kayla, Jarom, Ethan Daena and Cabryn came and swam this morning.
 
I am filling the pool - it's need the water to run for an hour.
Evaporation and frolicking means this is necessary
at least once a week in Summer - unless it rains seriously.

And this afternoon it is thundering and raining!   Hopefully seriously!
The coolth is VERY WELCOME!
 
Glenn is off to exchange some hinges for the one cupboard door.
 
Blessed days to you all.
We love you, think of you, and pray for you every day.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment