Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Sometimes I Miss You!

I am glad for these and other remembrances of you,
my loved-ones overseas:

Pashmina from Angela,
Light jersey from Dianne,
Heart-shaped sticky notes from Gillian,
Scarves from Roxanne,
Facebook posts from Vincent,
Scarf chosen by Hilmar,
A saying from Patrick,
Little potpourri parcel from Phillipa,
Little plastic beach sculpture from Rachel,
Photo of Corbin,
Grin from Zeek,
Angel from Cheryn,
Drawing from Samuel,
and  Skype contact with Isaac,

and I'll gather remembrances for Kieran and Rob
and my new great grandchild.

I am grateful for daily contact with
Glenn and Vi,
Doug and Nadia,
Jarom, Ethan, Daena and Caryn,

And down the road contact with
Dom and Cindy,

And often weekly contact with
Nadia's family, and Dom's family.

I am glad for phone, sms, visit, Skype, facebook and email contact with
our Durban and Cape Town families.

I am blessed by all of you and by faithful, generous and compassionate friends. 

I am grateful for all of you!

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment