Saturday, September 19, 2015

Excellent Resource for Dealing with Stress...

Yesterday I was browsing through my "Gospel Tools" down-loading anything new.

In the Missionary section I saw an additional resource - "Adjusting to Missionary Life"
I downloaded it and took a look into this new booklet.

It is excellent!
Sound counsel for any of us who might be heading for stressful times or who are stressed,or who need to manage physical, emotional, social and/or spiritual demands.

I recommend it for anyone needing encouragement and general principles to guide their life and living as steadily as possible in demanding times.

I will dip into it myself every now and again to remind myself how to better manage when I feel stressed.

I love how we are blessed with brilliant eternal truth - for our 'asking' and fairly easy 'finding' which we can adapt to our particular circumstances.

Take a look!
May it bless you too...

PS... "A Missioariy's MTC" resource and "Missionary Preparation" are also lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment