Sunday, September 27, 2015

Faith, Hope and Love - Comfort for my Soul

I woke this morning feeling physically beaten up.
I am coughing, sneezing and blowing out mucous.
I will likely stay quietly home this morning.

I am sure I will feel better in a day or two.

I thought of the General Women's Conference session held yesterday
(My mother's birthday by the way).  I decided to get up and watch it.

I feel encouraged to go on doing the best I can today and every day.

I wrote down:

Purity is possible
Living the gospel, loving the Lord, building the kingdom.
Puddle of pessimism, mess of melancholy
"It's not fair" is the song I sang for a time.
Faith gave me the hope to live joyfully now.
... faith fortify every footstep.

If I'd started writing down earlier, I would have recorded more.
I am reminded that we live in our SA world of slower internet,
so I was trying to find a way to watch without buffering happening
distractingly frequently.

Here is the link to the conference if you want to take a look.
(I"m trying the 'link' option - I think I got it?

I'm skipping along learning my way along my path into my future...!

Blessed Sabbath to you all.

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/sessions/2015/10?cid=HP_SA_9-26-
2015_dPTH_fGC_xLIDyL1-A_&lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment