Friday, September 4, 2015

Sunny and rainy days...

Phillips has enjoyed good fun on her computer...


Finishing off the repairs of the chest of drawers with painting.

Glenn

 I went for a walk the last time we were here.
I saw there was much activity very near where Hilmar and Dianne live.
I went for a walk this morning to see what progress has been made since last time...
More cutting of huge trees.
More chipping of wood.




The becoming more and more derelict house.







As I walked away I wondered where the path at the end of the road went...
To a peaceful graveyard.
I like graveyards!
A reminder of the temporariness of our individual and collective lives.

  

On my walk back...
I love how in lots of cases the buildings and adaptations
are done around the existing trees or rocks etc. 



No comments:

Post a Comment