Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Last Few Days Before Visiting Isle of Wight

We went with Dianne to Thread Bear -
a wonderful quilting and needlework store.

I liked these two signs.



Blackberries!  I feast wherever I can as we are walking.



Glorious fuscias all around.


I walked past an old Church and enjoyed the details.


 The graveyard again.


I found this quiet, cool lane parallel with the busy main road.
Lovely Walk!


The first real flush of Autumn on this tree.
Since then we have seen lots more trees changing colour.


These steps have been fashioned using the tree roots growing there. 


Lovely variety of leaves all around.


And back to the graveyard on my way home.


Home to Tulip having fun in the box.








And then we were off to the Isle of Wight for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment